Register for Finance Training
HOW TO REGISTER FOR FINANCE CERTIFICATE COURSES (including uShop)
Ban101-Banner Navigation is available through Skillsoft. Online registration is NOT REQUIRED.
If you have taken the course previously entitled Introduction to Banner Finance then you will be given credit for FIN101-Finance Orientation and BAN101-Banner Navigation.
Follow these steps to enroll online for Finance Certificate Courses
- Go to http://remedy.uncw.edu
- Login with your UNCW e-mail account information (without "@uncw.edu").
- Click “ITSD Workshops Enrollment System”.
- On the left side, under Student, click “Enroll in a Class”.
- Under Step 1, choose the Class Category for your class. (Once you choose a category, the list in Step 2 will display all available workshops.)
- Finance Level 1
- Finance Level 2
- Finance Level 3
- Finance Decentralized Billing
- Finance Non Certificate
- Office Applications – for the Intro to Excel course
- Single click the class you would like to register for.
- Under Step 3, type in your phone number, and click “Enroll”.
PRINTED MATERIALS FOR THE SESSIONS WILL BE PROVIDED AT THE CLASS!