Do you know of an event that you'd like to see added to this list? If so, email us, email@example.com!
Cultural Events (Spring 2015)
- January 29: Socorro Hernandez-Hinek: Latina and Woman: A Life in Arts, 11 a.m., Cultural Arts Building, Room 2033
- January 31: Film: Book of Life, 7 p.m., Lumina Theater, FSC.
- February 9 :
"Los Jets" Reality Series - Part 1, 6 p.m., Lumina Theater, FSC
- February 19:
"Los Jets" Reality Series - Part 2, 6 p.m., Lumina Theater, FSC
- March 18: Film: 120 Days and Discussion with producer Ted Roach, 6:00 p.m. Lumina Theater, FSC
- March 21: ¡Vamos a bailar! Let's dance! Cuban Salsa Workshop with Julian Mejia from SALSAtlanta, 1:30 - 2:45 p.m. & 3:30 - 4:45 p.m., Hanover Gym
- March 25: Film: Cesar Chavez: History is Made One Step at a Time, 7:00 p.m., Lumina Theater, FSC
- March 31: Film: Infancia Clandestina (2012), 5:15 p.m., Morton 100 (Bryan Auditorium)
- April 8: Film: Documented, 7 p.m., Lumina Theater, FSC
- April 11: Leading and Following in Casino Salsa with Carolyn Dew, 1:30 - 2:45 p.m. TBD
- April 13: Alberto Bareu Arcia: Literature, Race and Modernity in the Spanish Caribbean, 6pm, Randall Library Auditorium