In 2008 Fraternity and Sorority Life created a workgroup of students, faculty, and staff to begin looking at the long term success of our fraternal community. This group conducted a number of focus groups with students, faculty, staff, and alumni, reviewed previous assessment data, and examined expectations from each organizations inter/national governing body in an effort to understand the current state of our community and what direction our community needed to head. From this research the workgroup develop a 5-year strategic plan that was ratified by the 3 governing councils in January of 2010.
Strategic Plan Sections
Fraternity and Sorority Life Advisory Board
- Chandra Watkins, Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc.
- Lee Bunch, Kappa Sigma
- Shannon Rodenheiser, Alpha Phi
- Lizzie Van Name, Alpha Gamma Delta
- Anthony Mangiamelli, Pi Kappa Alpha
- Jason Grant, Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc.
- Dr. Jeanne Persuit, Phi Mu
- Adam Hall, Alpha Tau Omega
- Bradley Davis, Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc.
- Kahlin McKeown, Coordinator of Fraternity and Sorority Life
- Dr. Chip Phillips, Assistant Dean of Students