- Closing Schedule Deadlines:
- All journal entries and IDIs due to General Accounting by 5:00pm per dates below in order to be processed in that particular month:
- November 20th
- December 18th
- Outgoing Wire Requests - all wire transactions processed every Wednesday for requests received by the prior Friday.
upcoming accounting classes:
ACT 302 11/18/15
ACT 101 11/20/15
ACT 101 12/07/15
ACT 301 12/08/15
ACT 101 12/18/15
Expenditure account codes
General Accounting is the financial center of operations for the University. Our goal is to provide accurate, timely reporting, and customer service to the Campus Community to facilitate their financial needs.
- Petty Cash Policy updated November 1, 2015.
- Not only has the Banner Fund Establishment Form been revised, but the entire process as well. Using the workflow capabilities of ImageNow, progression through the process can be tracked by those who have access to ImageNow. Access to ImageNow and the Fund Establishment workflow, as well as traiing for the new process, can be obtained by contacting Diana Rivenbark at ext. 2-7384.
- Any saved links to forms may become corrupt or obsolete so be sure to update on a monthly basis.
- Check out our Helpful Resources tab for links to internal and external state agencies.