- Apply Now
- Application Deadlines and Requirements
- Admission FAQ
- Financial Aid
- Admission Forms
- Tuition Costs
Check the Status of Your Submitted Application
After you have submitted your status...
- Accessing and Viewing Your Application Status
1. Accessing and Viewing Your Application Status
Login to your application account using the same PIN and password assigned to you when you first created your application account.
If you forgot your PIN or password, click the link below the login area to reset your password.
2. Review the Application Deadlines and Requirements Webpage
The Application Deadlines and Requirements webpage contains crucial information regarding application deadlines, requirements, and required admission documents for your program of interest.
- Create an account.
- Complete the Application for Admission sections *.
- Upload the required documents for your program of interest **.
- Enter your Recommenders in the application (as required by your program of interest).
- Submit your application.
* The application does not have to be completed in one sitting.
** If the program requires a form to be completed, the form can be downloaded from the Downloadable Forms section of the application.
All active UNCW employees with permanent appointments and their dependents are eligible for the application fee benefit paid by the UNCW Foundation Staff Support & Development Fund.
The Graduate School requires one (1) official transcript from each university, college, community college, junior college and high school dual enrollment institution attended. Transfer credit listed on another institution's transcript is not acceptable. The only exception is study-abroad credit that is transcripted by your home institution.
Submit Paper Transcripts to:
Electronic password protected transcripts may be sent directly from the institution to:
UNCW Graduate School
601 S. College Rd.
Wilmington, NC 28403-5955
Applicants with Foreign Course Work
(Study abroad courses that are sponsored and transcripted through an accredited US institution are excluded)
Foreign transcripts must be evaluated and reviewed by one of the accredited foreign credential evaluation services listed below. Credit evaluations determine the institution accreditation, credits earned and course equivalent. Evaluation reports must be received directly from the approved evaluation service. The Graduate School accepts 'Course-by-Course' evaluations from the following accredited foreign credential evaluation services:
World Education Services (WES.org)
Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE.org)
- You do not need to request a UNCW transcript.
- You do not need to request the transcripts of any institutions that are reflected on your UNCW transcript as transfer credit.
- You are required to submit official transcripts from any institution not reflected on your UNCW transcript or any institution attended after UNCW.
UNCW Faculty Members
If you have transcripts on file at UNCW, you may contact Susan Gray (email@example.com) and request that a copy of your transcripts be sent to the Graduate School.
If you did not have test scores sent at the time of testing, have an official MAT, GRE, or GMAT score report sent directly from the testing agency to the Graduate School (if required by your program of interest).
The following school codes will help when you are requesting test scores sent to the Graduate School.
When requesting scores, locate the school code using the keyword search "Wilmington".
|* Test scores must be within the last five years|
The Graduate School utilizes e-mail as the primary method of contact during the application process. It is imperative that the e-mail address supplied be checked often for updates regarding your application.