Update/Modify Existing Graduate Certificate or Education SpecilizationBack to Requests Menu
|Program Request||Program Level||Approvals|
|Graduate Council||UNC General Administration|
|Update/Modify Existing Program||Specilization ** or
Post-baccalaureate or Post-master's or Teacher Licensure
** Education Specialization Only
|Forms:||Request to Modify||None||Submitted by:||Program|
|Submit to:||Graduate School|
|Additional Forms||Approval Page (Word)
Approval Page (PDF)
Request to ModifyDirections:
- In a short paragraph, please explain the change(s) that you are requesting for the program.
- Please attach a copy of your current requirements from the Graduate Catalgoue. Please make your requested change(s) to that catalogue copy.
- Suggested formats for catalogue copy changes:
- Copy and paste the current program requirements from the Graduate Catalogue into a Word document. Please turn on track changes when making catalgoue updates, or
- Print a hardcopy of the current program requirements from the Graduate Catalogue and make updates.