Establishing New Graduate Assistantships



New Graduate Assistants, whether GA, RA, or TA will need to have completed:

Item: Completed By: Submit to:
Form I-9 Department and Student

Graduate School


E-verify Department Online through E-Verify
NC-4 Tax Withholding Student Payroll
W-4 Tax Withholding Student



Graduate Assistantship Agreement Department and Student Student E-mails to Graduate School


UNC Wilmington | 601 S. College Road, Wilmington NC 28403 | 910.962.3000 | About this Site | Copyright Notice | Feedback | Page maintained by:  D. Childers [ childersd AT uncw DOT edu ]