Call toll free: 855-306-4734
Congratulations on your acceptance to the Graduate School at UNCW!
- Review your acceptance letter
- Enrollment deposit
- Online orientation
- Advising/Course registration
- Apply for Financial Aid
- UNCW E-mail
- Final transcript
- How do I pay my bill?
- Blackboard | mySeaPort | SeaNet
- Additional info
Carefully review your acceptance letter (Link to Admission Pros) for accuracy. Pay special attention to the items listed below.
- Program of acceptance
- Term of acceptance
- NC Residency Status for tuition purposes
- Disagree with the residency decision? Please complete the appropriate in-state residency request form from our residency webpage.
- UNCW ID number
- UNCW Email address
A $50 non-refundable/non-transferable enrollment deposit is required to secure admission and is paid through mySeaport. The enrollment deposit is applied towards tuition and fees. Do not use the E-bill system to pay your enrollment deposit
*Note (UNCW students may not pursue OAP with full semester program simultaneously.)
Steps to pay the enrollment deposit.
- Go to mySeaport
- (Payable Monday through Friday)
- Enter your username and password.
- username = UNCW e-mail address (without the "@uncw.edu")
- password = your birth date MMDDYYYY (unless previously established)
- Click the "Student Services" tab
- Click the "Enrollment Deposit" tab (left column under the second blue header "Services")
- The enrollment deposit is payable by MasterCard or Visa
- The enrollment deposit is due upon receipt of the acceptance letter
Need help accessing mySeaport?
Contact Technology Assistance Center (TAC)
- 910-962-HELP or
All students in the Online Accelerated Program are required to take part in the online orientation in Blackboard. You will not be allowed to register for courses untill the online orientation is complete.
- Office of Scholarships & Financial Aid: Kay Pugh (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Graduate student financial aid information
- Applying for financial aid
- Setup your E-refund account to receive your aid
- Office of Scholarships & Financial Aid
UNCW regards e-mail as the official method of communication. Check your UNCW e-mail account frequently, once notified of acceptance into the Graduate School.
Have questions regarding Email Access?
Contact Technology Assistance Center (TAC):
- Email TAC (email@example.com)
If you were accepted pending receipt of a final baccalaureate transcript, ensure that one official copy has been sent to the Graduate School. Graduates of UNCW will have their transcript/degree pulled electronically, so an additional copy is not required. Transcripts must be sent to the exact Graduate School address to be received by the correct department. Transcripts sent to any other address/variation will delay processing of the application, and are not guaranteed to be received.
UNCW Graduate School
601 S. College Rd.
Wilmington, NC 28403-5955
(Password protected transcripts sent directly from the institution)
Email graduate transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org
E-Bill: Student account information is available through E-Bill. UNCW does not send a paper bill through the mail. It is imperative that you view your E-Bill and ensure that the proper payments are made before the Link to Registration Dates.
UNCW Faculty/Staff and Dependents: Visit Human Resources for benefit information.
Have questions regarding E-bill?
Blackboard is your online portal for orientation, courses and course material.
mySeaport is your quick portal to access to many student self service systems including, Blackboard, SeaNet, and E-mail.
SeaNet is the online service where you will register for courses, access your financial aid and billing information, and make updates to your personal information.
Graduate Student Association (GSA): The GSA supports all graduate students academically and socially, and promotes the interests and welfare of graduate students within the university.