National Nutrition Month, March 2014...
Eating Well Means Being Well...Mind, Body & Spirit.
- Keep your eyes peeled for the Smoothie Golf Cart on Campus! 11:30am-1:30pm
- Pit Crew Nutrition, 5:30-6:30pm, Student Rec Center 114
- Get your nutrition questions answered and nutrition myths dispelled!
- Food Fear Factor, 11:30am-1:30pm, FUU, Near Post Office
- Come try some new and interesting foods you may or may not have heard of!
- Student vs. Food, 5-6pm, Madeline Suite
- Discover how to whip up a healthy and delicious meal! Free food and great prizes!
- St. Patrick's Day Smoothies, 11:30am-1:30pm, SRC Lobby
- Join Health Promotion and CROSSROADS for healthy and delicious smoothies.
- Keep your eyes peeled for the Health Promotion Peer Educators giving out healthy snacks and information throughout campus from 11:30am-1:30pm.
- Paleo, Juicing, and Cleanses....OH MY!, 5:30-6:30pm, Student Rec Center 114
- Confused about all of the latest nutrition trends? Come and learn what healthy and real eating is all about!
- National Nutrition Month Lunch @ Wag, 11:30am-2:00pm