Move-In 2017 Volunteer Information
Move-In is Saturday, August 12, 2017
- Sign-up to be a volunteer here!
Guaranteed t-shirt deadline: June 30, 2017
- Parking:Volunteers can park at the Parking Deck between 5:00 a.m & 3:30 p.m. on the date of Move-In, Saturday 8/12/2017. In addition, volunteers can also park in lots S, T, & EE. Volunteers are not allowed to park in any other parking lot as they’re all used for the families to park in that day when they move in their students. For parking locations please refer to the campus map found here and for an interactive map please click here.
- Check-in on the day of Move-In will start at 6:00 a.m. in Seahawk Village Clubhouse.
- Check-in for Fraternity and Sorority Life: Seahawk Crossing 2, starting at 6:00 a.m.
- You will receive your t-shirt and Move-In assignment when you arrive that morning.
- Breakfast will be served in Wagoner Dining Hall until 7:15 a.m.
- All volunteers need to be at their assigned location by 7:30 a.m.
- Be ready to work the entire event, 7:30 a.m. until 1:00 p.m.
- Our incoming freshmen are counting on us!! Please be flexible - Some of you may be asked to move to other locations throughout the morning depending on the need of other locations.
- Watch the weather reports typically it is very hot on this day. We will provide water and snacks throughout the day, but be prepared with sunscreen, sunglasses, hats, etc....
- Don't forget to connect to our Guidebook App for any major updates and announcements!
- For questions please contact Nicole Fedders Move-In 2017 Volunteer Coordinator at 910-962-3553 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.