Staff Development & Training: New Training Initiatives
Advanced Connections Customer Service Training*
*Currently only being offered on an invitation only basis to employees in the Business Affairs division.
This training consists of two three hour sessions who's main goal is to improve teamwork and service among campus staff. Advanced Connections teaches campus staff to work together: to solve problems, synergize efforts, and coordinate campus service. The program equips staff to:
- Build a quality service culture on campus
- Stop the campus run-around
- Address service issues between campus offices
- Recover from service breakdowns
- Improve customer communications in person and over the phone.
Business Affairs Training Schedule
Please note this is a working schedule and information is subject to change. If there are issues with scheduling we will do our best to accomodate them. For questions please contact Haven Kornegay (27773) or email@example.com.
Frontline Leadership Development*
*There is a fee associated with this program please click here for details.
A competency-based leadership development program delivered in four sessions that addresses contemporary challenges that today's managers, team leaders and supervisors are facing.
- Session I - Foundations of Supervision (1.5 days)
- Session II - Performance Management (1 day)
- Session III - The Successful Leader (1 day)
- Session IV - Coaching for Improvement (1 day)