Leave Keeping: SmartTime
SmartTime is a self-service, web-based time and leave reporting system that processes through Banner HR and Payroll. SmartTime is comprised of three process, each designed for a specific employee group: sworn law enforcement officers, exempt employees that earn leave, and non-exempt employees.
As of January 2016, UNCW will no longer report leave and time on the Excel spreadsheet. All employees will report leave and time in the new online system.
To report time and leave taken, please log into SeaNet using the instructions below.
SmartTime is the time and leave reporting process for non-exempt SHRA employees.
- SmartTime Training Registration
- All non-exempt SHRA employees are required to attend a training for SmartTime.
- 2017 SmartTime Calendar
- 2016 SmartTime Calendar
- SmartTime Guide for Non-Exempt SHRA Employees
LawTime is the time and leave reporting process for sworn law enforcement officers.
- 2017 LawTime Calendar
- 2016 LawTime Calendar: Officer reporting due dates and Supervisor approval due dates
- LawTime Guide for Non-Exempt Officers
- LawTime Guide for Exempt Officers
MoveTime is the leave reporting process for exempt employees (both EHRA and SHRA Exempt employees).