Harassment Training Registration
Harassment Mini Conference
October 17, 2014 9:00 am - 11:30 am
November 19, 2014 9:00 am - 11:30 am
Harassment Awareness Online
In response to concerns about the time required for the mini-conferences, the offices of Academic Affairs, Human Resources, ITSD and General Counsel arranged an alternative means of completing the required harassment awareness course. In lieu of the mini-conference, you may choose to complete an online version which averages one hour in length. Detailed instructions are below.
To use the computer based training, please log into mySeaport using your e-mail username and password.
- Click on the SkillPort CBT button to go directly into your SkillPort account
- Once in SkillPort, please click on the Catalog button and then select the UNCW Custom Content Repository.
- There will be two “unlawful workplace harassment” courses available:
(Please choose the course that fits your primary position.)
- Click on the “play” button to start the course. If you have problems accessing the course, please contact TAC at 2-4357.
- You have successfully completed the course when you score 80% or higher on the course test. Human Resources will receive a record of your course completion.
- If you have taken the course before, a ‘restart’ window will appear when you begin the course.
- Select the ‘Restart’ button and this will allow you to take the course and test again for a new score and completion date.