At-A-Glance Exchange Student Pre-Arrival Instructions
- Letter from your International Student Adviser
- Fillable Pre-Arrival Checklist (download and save your own copy)
Request a host family
|may 25 - jul 1|
|may 25 - until...|
|jul 18 - aug 24||
Pay UNCW Bills & local banking options
|aug 1 - aug 11|
|aug 1 - aug 24|
|aug 14 - 15|
UNCW school colors of teal, gold, and navy stand for the, “green of the ocean and the gold of the sand with the blue of the deep ocean.”
Regularly check your UNCW email
Please activate your UNCW e-mail account before you arrive at UNCW. You will be eligible to activate your e-mail within 2 days of registering for classes.
It is important that you check your UNCW e-mail regularly, since once classes begin, the Office of International Programs will ONLY send e-mails to your UNCW e-mail account. In addition, professors will send important e-mails to your UNCW account regarding class, exams, and projects.
You may open your UNCW e-mail account one of 2 ways. The first way is to login directly to 'Outlook Web Access' - UNCW's webmail portal.
- Start by clicking the 'Email' link in the top right of UNCW's homepage.
- Login to the 'Outlook Web App' screen using your UNCW login and password.
- Login to mySeaport using your UNCW login and password.
- Once in mySeaport, you can access your email by clicking on the email icon on the top left of the mySeaport homepage.