The International Student Orientation will be held August 16 & 17. There is no additional fee charged for this orientation, and you do not need to preregister. The International Student Orientation is required. During orientation we will review visa regulations, health and safety concerns, cultural adaptation, expectations about academic life and introduce you to life in Wilmington!
- August 16, 6 pm - 8 pm, fun & games!
- What: Compete in fun relay races and get to know other new international students and the U.S. student volunteers. Refreshments will be provided.
- Immediately following refreshments
- AT&T Cell phone service - representatives from AT&T will be available to help you purchase a SIM card, activate your phone, or purchase a new phone to use in the U.S. See details about Wells Fargo Everyday Checking accounts.
- Wells Fargo Banking - A Wells Fargo representative will be available to help you open a U.S. bank account. Read more about Wells Fargo Everyday Checking.
- August 17, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm, an action packed day full of crucial survival information!
- Detailed Schedule
- For more details see August 2015 Orientation Schedule
- Volunteers see August 2015 Orientation Schedule - Volunteer Version
- UNCWelcome Activities
- Media clip of fall '09 International Student Orientation