At-A-Glance Exchange Student Pre-Arrival Instructions
- Letter from your International Student Adviser
- Fillable Pre-Arrival Checklist (download and save your own copy)
Request a Host Family
|may25 - until...|
|jul1 - aug10|
|aug1 - aug26|
|aug16 - aug17|
Pay UNCW bills
Photo of UNCW Hawk's Nest, one of over 15 on-campus dining locations available for students and staff.
For your convenience, UNCW has 15 dining locations on campus. The dining venues range from all you care to eat cafeterias, to cafes, coffee shops, and convenience stores.
- Mandatory On-Campus Meal Plans
- How to Sign Up
- Default Meal Plan - If You Didn't Choose
- Chaning Your Meal Plan Within 5 Business Days of Move-In
If you will be living ON-CAMPUS, you are REQUIRED to purchase one of the following UNCW meal plans. (Required for all on-campus residents EXCEPT Seahawk Village, Landing & Crossing).
|Trips to Wag Dining Hall, Dubs Cafe or Wag out||# of combo meals/week at the food courts across campus||Food dollars per semester||Guest meals per semester||Cost|
|All Access 5||unlimited||5||150||15||$1650 per semester + tax*|
|All Access 10||unlimited||10||225||20||$1760 per semester + tax*|
|All Access 14||unlimited||14||250||25||$1880 per semester + tax*|
Read more about the student meal plans, including dining locations across campus at the Student Meal Plans homepage. If you live OFF-CAMPUS or in Seahawk Village, Landing and Crossing, you are free to choose any (or none) of the 7 meal plans listed on the UNCW Student Meal Plans page.
Logon to mySeaport at http://myseaport.uncw.edu/. Then follow these steps:
- At the mySeaport login, type your UNCW e-mail username (without @uncw.edu) and your password.
- Select the Student Services tab.
- Click on 'Student Meal Plan Application' under services.
- Select the meal plan of choice, or add food dollars or meals if you have an existing meal plan.
All students living in on-campus in University Suites or University Apartments are required to purchase a meal plan. All students assigned to on-campus housing and enrolled in classes who have not chosen a meal plan by the billing deadline (approximately July 1) will be assigned the default meal plan (All Access 5 plan).
If you are assigned the default meal plan but wish to change to a different plan, you may change your meal plan online within 5 days of move-in.
The default meal plan: All Access 5 ($1650 per semester + tax*)
- If you decide you want to change your Fall 2015 meal plan, you may do so until August 20, 2015.
- Student may request a meal plan change online through mySeaport.