- Synthetic Face Age-Progression from Digital Images
- Automatic Age Estimation and Classification
- Automatic Gender Classification and Race Determination from Face Images
- Template Aging for Face Recognition
- Mobile Platform Biometric Solutions
- Very Dense Face Landmarking / Annotation
- Face and Facial Feature Tracking in Video
- CASIS, Center for Advanced Studies in Identity Sciences
- Rachel Cramer, Department of Mathematics and Statistics, "L1-Regularized
Support Vector Machines for Soft Biometric Classification", November 2011.
- Brian Bullard, Department of Computer Science, “Automatic Face Detection and
Image Tagging in a Social Networking Structure”, December 2010.
- Fernando Schiefelbein, Department of Mathematics and Statistics, “Robust
Facial Age-Estimation using Advanced Statistical Techniques”, April 2010.
- Maurice Benson, Department of Computer Science, “Using 3D Video Game
Feedback and Artificial Neural Networks to Elicit and Classify Valid Event
Related Potentials for a Brain Computer Interface”, April 2010.
- Luu Khoa, Department of Computer Science, Concordia University, Montreal
Canada, “Automatic-Photorealistic Facial-Aging of Children Derived from Familial
Evidence”, September 2009.
- M. Moran Parker, “Academic Research Computing”, October 2009.
- William Shipman, Department of Computer Science, “Unifying Mobile Devices,
the Internet, and Emergency Management Services via Short/Multimedia Messaging
Services”, December 2008.
- Yi Chen, Department of Mathematics and Statistics, “QTL Detection from
Stochastic Process by Bayesian Hierarchical Regression Model”, December 2007.
- Ryan Wilkins, Department of Computer Science, “Neurocognitive Inspired
Hierarchical Face Recognition System, July 2007.
- Kathleen Karlon, Department of Mathematics and Statistics, “Time Series
Competition Among Three Sophisticated Paradigms”, June 2006.
- Tamirat Tesafaye, Department of Computer Science, Addis Ababa University,
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, “Impact of Face Image Currency on Recognition Rates of
the Eigenface Algorithm,” June 2005.
- Yeusheng Zhia, Department of Mathematics and Statistics, University of North
Carolina Wilmington, Wilmington, NC, “Time Series Forecasting Competition Among
Three Sophisticated Paradigms,” May 2005.