Cyber Crime Events: October 30-31
Monday, October 28, 2013
The final events in the line-up for Cyber Security Awareness Month are "Identity Theft, Social Media & You" (2 sessions) on October 30 and “Privacy Over UNC Systems” on October 31.
The Identity Theft event will help you to learn ways to protect yourself from identity theft on the Internet and on social media sites. The Privacy event will focus on your rights under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) and will also include information about public records’ requests over UNC systems.
October 30 - Identity Theft, Social Media & You (2 sessions)
- Presenter: United States Secret Service – Wilmington Field Office
- Hosted by: UNCW’s Office of Scholarships & Financial Aid
- Venue: Fisher University Union – Azalea Coast Room
- Session 1 time: 12 noon – 1 p.m.
- Session 2 time: 1 p.m. – 2 p.m.
October 31 - Privacy Over UNC Systems
- Presenter: Zachery Mitcham
- Venue: Fisher Student Center – Wrightsville Beach Room 2017
- Time: 2 p.m. – 3 p.m.