Why Should You Check Out SkillPort CBT?
Friday, February 14, 2014
Several good reasons you should check out CBT include:
- Free Online Books
- Free Online Courses
- Free Instructional Videos
- Unlimited learning opportunities!
Some recently popular books:
- Managing Projects in the Real World: The Tips and Tricks No One Tells You about When You Start, by Melanie McBride
- Find Out Anything From Anyone, Anytime: Secrets Of Calculated Questioning From A Veteran Interrogator, by James O. Pyle and Maryann Karinch
- 100 Ways to Motivate Yourself: Change Your Life Forever, Revised Edition, by Steve Chandler
- Coaching for Breakthrough Success: Proven Techniques for Making Impossible Dreams Possible, by Jack Canfield and Peter Chee
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Restoring the Character Ethic, by Stephen R. Covey
- Windows 8 All-in-One For Dummies, by Woody Leonhard
Video and online course topics include, among many others:
- Adobe Acrobat, Dreamweaver & Photoshop
- Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project & Visio
- Androids, iPhones and iPads
To access CBT:
- Login to mySeaport using your UNCW username and password.
- Click on the SkillPort CBT icon (located in the upper left corner of the mySeaport home page).
- Search for your topic in the “Search for” box at the top of the SkillPort home page. You may choose a category (such as books, videos, courses, job aids, etc.) or you may search “all” and see a breakdown of all options.
Questions? Contact the TAC at 910-962-4357 or email@example.com.