Department organization chart
Director: Robert Greene
Randall Library, 1046C
Campus Box 5616
Technology Assistance Center Services
The department of Technology Assistance Center Services provides innovative assistance and guidance for timely technical support services in an ever-expanding academic and technological environment. We utilize our technical resources to better equip the students, faculty and staff, while providing a single point of contact for technology assistance.
Specifically, this department:
- Provides services and products to enable or enhance the client's technical experience.
- Provides students, faculty and staff with access to software support, self-service capabilities, and incident reporting, tracking and escalation.
- Provides services for personal computing devices to include hardware repair and performance tuning.
- Provides discounted hardware and software to faculty, staff and students for personal use.
- Acts as the single point of contact for technical issues at UNCW.
Additional details on functions of the department of Technology Assistance Center Services are available at: