TAC Staff Info
- The TAC is the proud employer of 32 part-time UNCW students who provide support services to our clients.
- Each student works about 15 hours a week.
- TAC has various levels of student workers based on the completed training, experience level and leadership responsibilities.
- Three students are Team Leads and assist the TAC staff with training the student workers.
- As technology changes and students graduate, we are always training. We have a Blackboard course which provides the fundamentals for being a student worker in the TAC, and we have regular refresher seminars and team meetings.
- The TAC staff handles the technology support requests from all 15,000 UNCW clients (about 13,000 students and 2,000 faculty/staff).
- The TAC is open 16 hours a day (Monday–Thursday) and 9 hours a day on Friday and Sunday. That's a total of 82 hours per week (equivalent to 2 business weeks).
TAC home page