Microsoft Project for University-Owned Systems
|Microsoft Project Standard* 2013||076-05273||$62.62|
|Project Standard* 2013 - License and Maintenance Pack||076-01776||$80.75|
|Project Standard* – Maintenance Only||076-01912||$18.95|
* UNCW does not have a Microsoft Project Server so there is no need to purchase any version of Project other than the Standard version.
- Create a purchase requisition in uShop.
- Select the vendor: En Pointe Technologies.
- You will need to enter the Product Description, Quantity and Price into the appropriate fields. (See table above.)
- To simplify ordering and tracking, it is recommended you add the name of the individual who will receive the software in the "Ship-To" field.
- If ordering multiple licenses you can add a Comment or Internal note in uShop, but you should also include the names of individuals receiving the software when your order confirmation is forwarded to the TAC.
- Submit the request in uShop.
- Once you receive confirmation of the purchase from En Pointe Technologies, forward that to TAC@uncw.edu. The TAC will then process the ticket and submit the installation to the building consultant to come out and complete the install.
Once you purchase Project for your UNCW-owned computer, you may access it from off-campus computers using Remote Desktop.
If you have any questions, contact the Technology Assistance Center .