Enter your request / issue in the
ITS Request System
Fill out a project request
Note: Choose "continue to this website" when prompted regarding the security certificate.
- With the online ITS Request System, faculty, staff and students can choose to enter a help ticket which will go directly into our system. ITS Request System FAQs here.
- You may also email or call the Technology Assistance Center (TAC) explaining your issue. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 910-962-HELP(4357).
Project requests are required for major application enhancements or modifications, and for the development (or purchase and implementation) of new applications. We use the "Remedy" project request system.
- Remedy Project Request User Instructions (PDF)
- Remedy Project Approval & Checklist Completion Quick Guide (PDF)
- Fill out a project request (Note: Choose "continue to this website" when prompted regarding the security certificate.)
- Department or Program Websites: To start a project for a new website or to redesign an existing site, fill out the Website Project Request form.
- Faculty or Staff Personal Websites: Send a request to have your personal folder set up to the Technology Assistance Center (TAC). More information about personal websites
- Student Personal Websites: Every student that has an active e-mail account already has a personal Web folder on the STUDENT Web server. How to publish to your personal website
- Student Organization Websites: To request Student Organization Web space, fill out the Technology Request Form (online submission). (Check the "Web Space/ Folder" box.) This form is located on the Student Affairs site.
- A/V, Lighting, Sound and Video Services: Our Special Events group offers several different packages for assisting with your events. View a price list and request their services.
- Equipment Checkout: ITS has a limited number of laptops, projectors and screens that can be checked out for events. To request the loan of equipment please see the Special Events Calendar, click on "Equipment Loan" and fill out the Equipment Loan Request form. View more details on equipment checkout.
To request video conferencing, streaming video and classroom capture, see the Distance Education & Video Network Services site.