UNCW logos are the property of UNCW. Use of UNCW logos must comply with UNCW policies, which apply to all visual representations of the university: signs, video productions, exhibit materials, websites etc., as well as printed and electronic publications.
Use of University Marks
Only appropriate use of the university’s marks is permitted.
- No references to alcohol, drugs or tobacco-related products may be used.
- No material that may be demeaning to individuals or institutions (including but not limited to racial, ethnic, gender, or disability-related matters) may be used.
- No profanity may be used.
- Logos must be reproduced in the university’s official PMS colors
in approved combinations.
- Official colors of UNC Wilmington are specified using the Pantone Matching
Seahawk green (teal) is PMS 329.
Seahawk gold is PMS 120.
Seahawk blue is PMS 281.
- For textiles, the closest suggested matches are:
PMS 329 - #18-4728
PMS 120 - #12-0736
PMS 281 - #19-3864
- The “house” and Seahawk Spirit logos may not be distorted or redrawn, rescanned, stretched, repositioned or modified in any form.
- The Seahawk Spirit logo must never be reversed and must always face left.
Use with Other Trademarks (co-branding)
- Any use of university marks with other trademarks must be approved by UNCW Licensing or through university contract.
- Must have expiration date on the packages.
- No use of current players’ names, images, or likeness is permitted that would violate NCAA rules and regulations.
UNCW Music and Songs
- Any commercial use of UNCW music and songs requires written permission through UNCW Licensing.