UNCW licensing and brand identity Guides
- Learfield Licensing Partners (LRG) Guide to UNCW Licensed Logos and Marks
- UNCW Brand Identity Guide
- Athletic Logo Brand Identity and Style Guide
Purchases of UNCW Logo Merchandise by Departments and Student Groups
UNCW logos are the property of UNCW, and use of logos, marks, and verbiage must comply with UNCW policies.
UNCW logo goods to be used by a division, department or organization of the university must be obtained from a licensed manufacturer and submitted and approved by UNCW Licensing prior to production.
- For a list of local UNCW licensed vendors / manufacturers, see the Licensed Vendors Web page.
- For the complete listing of the UNCW licensed manufacturers, please visit http://software.trademarxonline.com/forms/LicensedManufacturerList.aspx or call Learfield Licensing Partners at (616) 395-0676.
No department, division, organization may authorize the production of merchandise bearing the university’s name or logo, or authorize or produce items that combine the logo with any other name or logo unless approved by UNCW Licensing and all appropriate administrative office(s).
Products may be royalty exempt if the product is purchased by a campus department or official club/organization for internal use only and not for resale. When the design is submitted for review by UNCW Licensing, consideration for royalty exemption, including justification, may be submitted as well. All royalty exemptions are authorized by UNCW Licensing prior to production.
If merchandise is for resale to anyone else, even as fund raiser for charity, royalties will need to be paid.
Contact Megan Allred, UNCW Licensing Coordinarot, at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.