UNCW CREST Research Park
5600 Marvin K. Moss Lane
Wilmington, North Carolina 28409
Leeanne Bruin, MBA
PRINTABLE BROCHURE (PDF)
Printable Flyer (PDF)
What makes MARBIONC Building stand out?
Flexible Laboratory Space with Innovative Modular Design
Located in the University of North Carolina at Wilmington CREST Research Park, the 69,000-square foot interdisciplinary MARBIONC Building is research facility that will assemble North Carolina's cutting-edge biotechnology under one roof to advance new marine biotechnology discoveries and ensure the timely transfer of technology from the laboratory to the marketplace.
Collaborative scientific community
New jobs, freshly trained individuals, and created businesses form the economic development basis for MARBIONC Building. The facility is an ideal environment for start-up and established companies involved in all aspects of biotechnological research and development.
The Silver LEED certified facility will be a pinnacle of private and public partnerships catering to entrepreneurs, start-up companies and established businesses that focus on biotechnology, analytical and environmental sciences, and early-stage pharmaceutical research and development.
- Contiguous office and labs
- LEED Silver certification
- 24/7 Physical and information security
- Rated for Hurricane Category 3 winds
- Interactive coffee nook
- Natural wooded environment
- Modular space (infinite configurations without construction)
- Movable lab tables
- Available conference room with A/V screen and ceiling-mounted projector
- White boards
- Equipment storage space
- Wall-mounted hoods and sinks
- Drop-down ceiling mounted utilities