Register for Sea Dawgs
Summer Confirmation Packet
What to Bring/Wear | PDF
MarineQuest Code of Conduct | PDF
Cancellation Policy | PDF
Sea Dawgs: Boys Only Ages 5-7
Must at least be enrolled in Kindergarten for fall and turn 5 by June 1st
Ahoy, Matey! Join us for a fun filled week of masculine mayhem at the beach as we explore some of the legendary sailors of the seven seas. Discover crabby crustaceans, ornery oysters, stinky sea worms and other nasty critters that inhabit our coastal environment. Learn about NC's whaling history and get swallowed up by all the fun - just make sure you don't end up in Davy Jones Locker!
Field excursions include:
- Going to the beach, marsh, fouling station, Center for Marine Science and NC Aquarium; featured species is the Right Whale.
- Each day observe marine organisms up close and personal. Learn how to identify whales and dolphins; explore coastal habitats; conduct hands-on science experiments; go seining, dip netting, and fishing. Enjoy story-time featuring Whale; make arts & crafts - including a whaler's spyglass and a model of a deep sea worm.
Program Dates and Tuition
Day of Week:
|Monday - Friday|
8 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.
Pick up on Friday is at 11:30 a.m.
Staff / Child Ratio:
UNCW Campus - drop off Isaac Bear parking lot
|Summer 2014 Dates:||
Session 1: June 23 - 27
Tuition payment plan information will be made available when registration opens.
Still have questions? Check out our FAQ page.
• Note that prices, content, dates, and times are subject to change without
• Questions? Call 910.962.2640 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
• Website and program content © UNCW MarineQuest