Cancellation Policy | PDF
Sea Sibs: Ages 5-7
Must at least be certified as Kindergarten ready by June 1st; *this camp is intended for pairs or groups of children of different ages who want to attend camp together
Enjoy a week of family fun exploring the marine environment in this camp specifically designed for siblings, cousins and family friends of different ages who want to go to camp together. Big and little kids will have a great time as they fish, seine, snorkel and discover our coastal habitats. Learn about family relationships among marine organisms. Make buddies with some amazing sea creatures. Join us and create some MarineQuest memories for your own family album!
Note: This year Sea Sibs will be offered the week of July 4th. As such we will be running a special 4-day agenda to allow students to be with their families on Independence day.
Field excursions include:
- Going to the beach, marsh, fouling community; Center for Marine Science
- Play the Friday Family Feud game; boat float through the marsh; make seashell friendship bracelets and more...
Program Dates and Tuition
Day of Week:
|Monday - Thursday|
8 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.
Pick up on Thursday is at 11:30 a.m.
Staff / Child Ratio:
UNCW Campus - drop off Isaac Bear parking lot
|Summer 2014 Dates:||Full|
You must register by 5:00pm the Wednesday before your program is to begin.
Still have questions? Check out our FAQ page.
• Note that prices, content, dates, and times are subject to change without notice.
• Questions? Call 910.962.2640 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
• Website and program content © UNCW MarineQuest