On Campus Resources
- An online veterans center for UNCW. UVIZE is a tool to provide instruction that trains veterans to transition more efficiently, and to organize student veteran communities to facilitate mentorship and peer support between veterans. UNC-Wilmington has over 80 Staff, Faculty, and student mentors ready to assist students and make the transition to campus life much easier. Click here to learn more about Uvize
- Sign Up For Uvize Account
- UNCW Student Veterans Organization
- The Student Veteran Organization is a nationally recognized chapter of Student Veterans of America. The SVO strives to improve support networks and provides assistance that veterans need to make a successful transition from military to academic life. This group is open but not limited to Active Duty service members, veterans, spouses, and dependents. Anyone who supports our troops as they navigate their way through the academic world is welcome.
- Disability Resource Center
- The Learning Center