Templates, Samples, and Examples
- Introduction Letters
- MidTerm SPOT Example
- Course Design Evaluation Sample
- Student Course Rating Example
- Student Test Taking: Best Practices
- Online Discussion Rubrics
- Discussion Grading Example
- Discussion Checklist
- Online Course Checklist
- Sample Icebreaker Discussions
- Browser Check Assignment
- McGraw-Hill Connect Textbook List
Getting Started with the Respondus Test Bank Network
- Visit www.respondus.com/tbn to watch an introductory video.
- Search for your test bank at www.respondus.com/testbank/search.php.
- Submit the online request form to receive the access code from the publisher within 5 business days.
- Register the test bank directly within your Respondus application.
What is Second Life?
Second Life is a free, online virtual world where people can interact with one another as well as objects (i.e., cars, animals, etc.) and virtual environments. This virtual world is a persistent world, which means it continues to exist even when you are not logged into it. Second Life has its own virtual economy (Linden dollars) and self sustaining rules and regulations.
What is an Avatar?
In order to participate in the environment you’ll need to create an avatar. An avatar is your persona in Second Life. It is the person/character that you will be using to interact with other avatars, objects and environments within Second Life.
Demo Video from Watson School of Education