Templates, Samples, and Examples
- Introduction Letters
- Online Course Checklist
- Sample Icebreaker Discussions
- Browser Check Assignment
- SPOTS Examples
- Online Discussion Rubrics
- Discussion Grading Example
- McGraw-Hill Connect Textbook List
Handouts to Give to Students
Getting Started with the Respondus Test Bank Network
- Visit www.respondus.com/tbn to watch an introductory video.
- Search for your test bank at www.respondus.com/testbank/search.php.
- Submit the online request form to receive the access code from the publisher within 5 business days.
- Register the test bank directly within your Respondus application.
Video Recording Services
UNCW’s Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship offers a Media Room for faculty who need media assistance producing ADA compliant videos for their courses. Film Studies interns are available to assist with your project needs. To get started on your project, please complete the CIE Media Request form.
Video Transcription Services
To have one or more videos from a course transcribed in order to make them ADA compliant, complete the Transcription Services Request form.