The materials located within this area of our site are designed to assist you with the tool avaialble for online and web-enhanced courses.
- Blackboard - The learning management system (LMS)
- WebEx - The virtual classroom used for synchronous class meetings.
- Respondus - A software used to develop and publish exams, quizzes and surveys into Blackboard.
- Screen Capture/Video - There are several tools available for recording, editing, and publishing videos including Camtasia, Jing, Blackboard, ShareStream and YouTube.
- ADA Compliance - This area provides best practices and instructions for making your course ADA compliant.