Bookstore Dollars is an optional account on the UNCW One Card implemented to provide students increased flexibility for purchases at the UNCW Bookstore. Bookstore Dollars can be used for any item in the bookstore including clothing items, Starbucks Dub City Brew, textbooks, technology items, and so much more!
Students may put any amount in increments of $100, up to $700 for each Fall and Spring semester or up to $300 for the Summer I and Summer II sessions combined. (Parents and Students: The amount of Bookstore Dollars is recommended to be the estimated cost of books and supplies for a semester.)
Bookstore Dollars are charged to your Student Account and are applied against any credits you may have including financial aid, loans, and scholarships. Bookstore Dollars roll over from semester to semester and are continually available for use – they do not expire!
- By signing up for Bookstore Dollars, the student accepts responsibility of the charges placed on their Student Account.
- Bookstore Dollars may only be used at the UNCW Bookstore.
- It is recommended that financial aid recipients meet with their counselor prior to signing up for the Bookstore Dollars program to ensure they have enough funds to cover their anticipated charges.
- Bookstore Dollars are governed by the UNCW One Card Bookstore Dollars Terms and Conditions (Please review for full details of the account.)
The Bookstore Dollars account offers the following benefits:
- Get your books earlier. You can use funds at the UNCW Bookstore before the first day of class and before receiving a Financial Aid refund.
- Book charges can be included on your initial E-Bill. If you sign-up early, you can make just one payment to the university or you can include books in your monthly TealPay plan.
- Please remember E-Bill payment deadlines for your student account.