Library and Bookstore
Wilmington - Campus
- Randall Library has recently improved the login process for accessing your Library Account and library resources from off-campus.
- Library Video - Tutorial video on how to use the services of Randall Library
- Support for Distance Learners
- Library Hotlinks (pdf)- Helpful library links
- Online Library Tutorials - Provide information on using library catalog, research data bases, and how to use the library website.
Coastal Carolina Community College
Louis Shields Learning Resource Center (external link)
UNCW Onslow Extension students have full access to the library at Coastal Carolina Community College in addition to the services listed below for UNCW Extension students.
- Computer Access: 12 computers have been provided by UNCW for your use, these computers are located in the library at Coastal Carolina Community College.
- Printing Services: Students may print 15 pages (front and back) per day. There is a charge of 10 cents per page for printing additional pages, over the 15 page limit.
- Study rooms are available to UNCW students, and are generally booked for two hour periods.
- For general guidelines please refer to the CCCC Library website.
If you have a request or would like to speak directly with the librarian, please contact Sally Goodman, Head Librarian at 910.938.6793 or email email@example.com
Camp Lejeune Libraries (external link)
There are two Libraries aboard Camp Lejeune and one at Camp Johnson available for students with base access. Internet, email access, and computers for word processing are just a few of the many services offered at these locations.
- Harriotte B. Smith Library
- Camp Johnson Library
- John A. Lejeune Education Center Research Library
UNCW Main Campus Bookstore
University of North Carolina Wilmington Bookstore
601 South College Road
Fisher Student Center
Wilmington, NC 28403-5916
Please return your textbooks in time to the UNCW bookstore!
You won’t be charged a late fee, if it is postmarked by Friday, December 19th, 2014.
For any questions or concerns, please contact the bookstore at 910.962.2019.
UNCW Bookstore Sales in Onslow County
The UNCW Bookstore will be available for Book Sales, Book Buy-Backs, and merchandise sales at Coastal Carolina Community College several times each semester.
UNCW BOOK STORE
Onslow Extension students receive free shipping when ordering their books online.
Bookstore Inquiries: 910.962.3188