- University Studies
- Transfer Credit Equivalents
- Transient Study Process
- Degree Audit Instructions
- Declare a Major/Minor
- GPA Calculator (external link)
- Having Academic Difficulties?
- CHHS FERPA Form (PDF)
- How to Register for Courses
Office of Student Success
schedule an appointment:
Bachelor of Science: Clinical Research
NEWS: CNN Money (external link) names Clinical Research the #4 best job in America.
The Bachelor of Science in Clinical Research offers students the opportunity to gain specialized education, training, and experience in the exciting field of clinical research. Clinical research is the process by which new therapies (medications, biological agents, and devices) are tested in clinical studies prior to approval and marketing. Clinical research also includes the study of products after approval, once they are on the market, particularly for rare or unexpected adverse events. Students in the Clinical Research Program gain a broad-based understanding of the science, regulatory, and business aspects of developing new therapies to treat illness and improve quality of life.
Prospective Student Resources:
- Program Brochure
- Application (due March 31, 2014): Within mySeaPort, click on the "Academics" tab and scroll down to the "Student Services" menu. You will find the application there, labeled “Nursing BSCR”.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Transfer Credit for CLR Prerequisites (PDF)
- NC Community College Transfer Equivalents (PDF)
- What can I do with a CLR degree? (external link)
- Drug Discovery and Development Process (external link)
- Student Learning Outcomes (PDF)
Current Student Resources:
- Orientation for Online Students
- NC Coast CLR Initiative: Industry Information (external link)
- Prof. Org.: DIA (external link)
- Association of CLR Professionals (external link)