- University Studies
- Transfer Credit Equivalents
- Transient Study Process
- Degree Audit Instructions
- Declare a Major/Minor
- GPA Calculator
- Having Academic Difficulties?
- How to Register for Courses
- Financial Readiness
- Student Success Apps (PDF)
- Health Careers (external link)
Trask Coliseum, Room 156
601 South College Road
Wilmington, NC 28403-5956
Phone: (910) 962-3250
Fax: (910) 962-7073
Bachelor of Science: Exercise Science
Exercise Science provides an essential foundation for a career as an Allied-health professional by imparting a unique interdisciplinary, knowledge-base in health, fitness, and wellness.
Given this academic backdrop, students will be prepared for acceptance into graduate school, including, but not limited to, physical therapy, physician assistant, occupational therapy, medicine and/or achieve successes with National certification examinations.
- Degree Requirements (PDF)
- Recommended Sequence of Courses (PDF)
- FAQs (PDF)
- Student Learning Outcomes (PDF)
- American College of Sports Medicine (external link)
- National Strength and Conditioning Association (external link)
- Physical Therapy Suggested Courses (PDF)
UNCW offers scholarships to currently enrolled students. All prospective and accepted School of Health and Applied Human Sciences students are encouraged to fill out their FAFSA and the UNCW Scholarship Application in MySeaport to be eligible to receive awards from the university, college or school.
Other scholarship opportunities outside of UNCW (external links):