- Transfer Credit Equivalents
- Transient Study Process
- Degree Audit Instructions
- GPA Calculator (external link)
- Having Academic Difficulties?
- CHHS FERPA Form (PDF)
- How to Register for Courses
Contact us: 855-306-4734
RN to BS
UNCW has been graduating exceptional nurses for more than four decades and now offers a convenient way to advance your nursing career online with our quality RN to BS Nursing degree program. The depth of competencies required in nursing has become much more complex - making a BS in Nursing degree from UNCW more important than ever.
- RN to BS Website and Contact Info
- Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)
- Course Timeline
- Newly Admitted Student Resources
- Student Learning Outcomes (PDF)
Evaluating Your Current Coursework:
Students must complete University Studies and Nursing Co-Requisites (condensed for RN-BS) prior to graduation. All of these courses are offered online in the 7.5 week sessions, and do not need to be taken prior to entering the RN to BS program. Refer to the following:
Due to the high volume of interest in the UNCW RN to BS program, we are unable to provide unofficial evaluations of your transcripts. You will obtain an official evaluation during the application process.