RN to BS Current Student Resources
- Go to the UNCW Bookstore's website.
- Select the Term, Department (NSG), Course Number, and Section Number.
- Click on the "Find Materials for Course" button at the bottom of the page.
- To the right of each course, select the format that you desire.
- Click on the "Add To Cart" button. If your order is correct, click on the "Checkout" button and follow the instructions.
Paying for Courses (Student Accounts):
- E-bill Tutorials
- E-bills are uploaded one day after the Course Start Dates. Payment is due one week after E-bills are uploaded. So if the first day of class is January 5th, E-bills are uploaded on the 6th, and payment is due on the 13th.
- Withdrawing from all courses in a session - Withdrawal Information.
- Apply for Financial Aid
- Through SeaNet, you will have access to your Financial Aid Award Letter, Missing Information Notification, and your Student Account.
- The Office of Financial Aid will communicate with you via your UNCW email address only.
Accepting your Financial Aid Award:
- Log into SeaNet.
- Select "Student Services and Financial Aid".
- Select "Financial Aid".
- Click on "View Award by Aid Year"
- When ready to accept, click on "Accept Award by Aid Year". You will also need to sign a master promissory note and complete entrance counseling via studentloans.gov.
- Please see the Financial Aid Tutorial Videos
- Fill out FAFSA (same process as Financial Aid) (external link)
- Fill out the Named Scholarship Application (right side column)
- Check out Outside Scholarships
- Deadlines and Instructions (typically April for Summer/Fall and November for Spring).