Master of Science: Family Nurse Practitioner
The purpose of this program is to prepare an advanced practice generalist who possesses knowledge, skills, and attitudes to provide community focused primary care for culturally diverse families in rural or medically underserved areas. This includes advanced theory and clinical education emphasizing: Primary health across the life span for underserved rural or urban populations and high quality, cost-effective, unique health care that results in a high level of patient satisfaction.
THE MSN-FNP APPLICATION DEADLINE FOR FALL 2017 HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO MARCH 1ST. VISIT THE GRADUATE SCHOOL TO APPLY.
- Admissions Requirements
- Graduate Admissions Process
- Demographic Form (PDF)
- Writing Sample Instructions (PDF)
- Frequently Asked Questions
Program of Study
Scholarships and Financial Aid
- UNCW Office of Scholarships & Financial Aid
- UNCW Scholarship Application - Over 50 scholarships available
- Additional Scholarship Opportunities