Post Master Certification: Family Nurse Practitioner
The purpose of the post-master's certificate program is to prepare nurses who already possess an earned Master of Science degree in nursing for a career as a Family Nurse Practitioner. The program of study will be tailored individually for current nurse practitioners who want the FNP certificate.
THE POST MASTER CERTIFICATION IN FAMILY NURSE PRACTITIONER APPLICATION DEADLINE FOR FALL 2017 HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO MATCH 1ST. CLICK HERE TO APPLY.
- Admissions Requirements
- Graduate Admissions Process
- Demographic Form (PDF)
- Writing Sample Instructions (PDF)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Program of Study (PDF)
Scholarships and Financial Aid
- UNCW Office of Scholarships & Financial Aid
- UNCW Scholarship Application - Over 50 scholarships available
- Additional Scholarship Opportunities