RN to BS
UNCW has been graduating exceptional nurses for more than four decades and now offers a convenient way to advance your nursing career online with our quality RN to BS Nursing degree program. The depth of competencies required in nursing has become much more complex - making a BS in Nursing degree from UNCW more important than ever.
- Online RN to BS Website and Contact Info
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Course Timeline
- Current Student Resources
- Student Learning Outcomes
- Tuition Rates
Evaluating Your Current Coursework
Students must complete Non-Nursing Required Courses (condensed for RN-BS) prior to graduation. All of these courses are offered online in the 7.5 week sessions, and do not need to be taken prior to entering the RN to BS program. Refer to the following:
Due to the high volume of interest in the UNCW RN to BS program, we are unable to provide unofficial evaluations of your transcripts. You will obtain an official evaluation once admitted to UNCW.
Scholarships and Financial Aid
- UNCW Office of Scholarships & Financial Aid
- UNCW Scholarship Application - Over 50 scholarships available
- Additional Scholarship Opportunities