Past Study Abroad Trips:
Sicily Italy (Summer 2014)
Movie of Dr. Burgh and PAR majors preparing for the dig:
Photos from the trip:
Top left: Students moving dirt in a brand new field. Students McKenzie Taylor (far let with pick and Adam Hartmann (far right standing) were instrumental in working this area.
Top right: View from the excavation at Mt. Raitano
Bottom left: Photos of a nice clean square at the end of the work day.
Bottom right: James Hodge and McKenzie Taylor enjyoing second breakfast and taking a well deserved break!
"Art & Philosophy in Florence & Paris" (May 12 - June 21, 2014)
- The first 3 weeks are in Italy, the last 3 weeks are in France
- All instruction is in English. Open to all majors.
- Enroll in two 3-unit courses: PAR 211 (Philosophy of Human Nature) and PAR 316 (Philosophy of Art)
- Courses taught on-site in museums and galleries, in churches and cathedrals, and in palaces and gardens
- Estimated Program Fee: $4400
Dr. Waldschlagel and students who participated in "Art & Philosophy in Florence & Paris" (Summer 2013)