Minor in Philosophy
Philosophy considers such questions as the nature of existence, the scope of knowledge, the rules of rationality, the essence of morality, and meaning of beauty.
- PAR 101: Invitation to Philosophical Thinking
- PAR 110: Introduction to Logic
- PAR 115: Introduction to Ethics
- PAR 201: History of Western Philosophy I or PAR 202: History of Western Philosophy II
- an additional 9 hours in philosophy courses at the 300-400 level
An overall grade point average of "C" (2.00) or better in courses counted toward the minor.