- Our location: Fisher University Union on the UNCW campus.
- Passport Fees
- Passport information for students traveling abroad.
- UNCW Quick Guide to U.S. Passports: What you need to know about obtaining a U.S. passport.
- Visit the government website at www.travel.state.gov for additional passport information and to obtain forms.
News and Events
|Passport Office has Moved!||The passport office is now located in the Fisher University Union, room 1001, across from B1NARIES.|
UNCW Passport Services has been officially designated as a Passport Acceptance Facility by the U.S. Department of State. UNCW students, faculty, staff and members of the community can apply for a U.S. passport directly through our office. We do not process visa applications at our office.
Applying for your U.S. passport on campus is easy and convenient. You also avoid long lines!
- No appointment is necessary. Our Fall and Spring semester hours of operation are 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. We are also open from 10:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. on the second Saturday of each month excluding June, July, and August.
- Our Summer hours are Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and Friday 8:00 am to 10:00 a.m. (We are not open on Saturdays during June, July, and August.)
- We offer an on-site passport photo service, so we can take your official passport photo and ensure it meets all the official passport photo requirements. If you prefer, you can provide your own photo.
- You can complete the entire application process at UNCW Passport Services.
- We can provide assistance with your passport questions.
- We submit your passport application along with all necessary documentation to the U.S. Department of State, which makes the final decision to issue a passport to an individual.
- You receive your passport in the mail.
We have moved! We are in the Fisher University Union on campus.
UNCW offers visitor parking in parking lot M (located just off Riegel Road and Price Drive). We encourage all visitors to begin their visit at the visitor information booth located at the entrance to Lot M so they can be informed of their parking options and, if necessary, be directed to the preferred parking area by our helpful attendant.
Directions to Parking Lot M:
- From College Road (NC 132), turn onto Hurst Drive at the traffic light to enter the UNCW campus.
- Continue on Hurst Drive to the next traffic light. Turn left onto Hamilton Drive.
- Continue on Hamilton Drive to the intersection of Riegel Road. Turn right onto Riegel Road.
- Continue on Riegel Road past the Warwick Center. After passing the Riegel Road/Price Drive intersection, turn left into the Parking Lot M entrance.
New! Driving directions to Campus Parking destinations are now available.
Parking Lot M