There are several forms available to employees for making changes to your payroll withholdings, setting up direct deposit, filing taxes, or making changes to benefits and deductions. Click on the following links or links on the left for access to Tax forms, HR forms and Payroll forms. Call the Payroll Department at 910-962-3163 if you have questions.

UNC Wilmington | 601 S. College Road, Wilmington NC 28403 | 910.962.3000 | About this Site | Copyright Notice | Feedback | Page maintained by:  J. Ferguson [ fergusonj AT uncw DOT edu ]