Several offices on-campus provide resources that will assist you in the application process:
Also, please be sure to review the Law School Application Timeline to ensure that you are on-track!
Are you ready to begin your application process? If so, the best place to begin exploring the application process is to visit the Law School Admissions Council. The following checklist includes general suggestions for how to begin successfully completing your application to a legal education graduate program.
- Take the LSAT.
- Register with LSAC.
- Choose your law schools.
- Write your personal statement.
- Obtain letters of recommendation.
- Send your official transcripts to LSAC.
- Apply to law school electronically for US Member Schools.
- Check your file status through your LSAC account.
For more detailed information, visit the website of your school of choice. LSAC also provides a thorough checklist and resources that will continue to guide you through your application process. While at UNCW, you can contact a Pre-Professional Programs advisor for more assistance.