We are located at
5150 Lionfish Drive.
Project Management Department
601 South College Road
Wilmington, NC 28403-5620
- Meet Our Staff
- Special Project Requests (PDF)
- Construction Report (PDF)
- Campus Building Floor Plans (login required)
- Information Services-GIS, Maps, Floor plans, etc.
- Drawing Requirements & CAD Standards
Our Services - What We Do
The Project Management Department supports the university's mission by providing effective and efficient services:
- Design and implementation of facility construction renovation and improvement projects having a value of $500,000 or less
- Drafting support within the Office of Facilities
- Managing and preserving the facility record archives of the university and the space data system
- Developing and maintaining campus maps
Our goal is to ensure timely accomplishment of small projects and the preservation of facility history.
UNCW Facilities Supports the Local Economy
“We maintain an open bidders list. More than 75% of the firms on that list are from the tri-county (New Hanover, Brunswick, and Pender) area. Local firms do at least 75% of the work on all the UNCW projects under $500,000 in scope. We regularly get requests from contractors to be added to the list, which we honor as long as they have the required license and insurance.” - Ed Shuford, Director of Project Management
Please visit the Meet our Staff page for contact information and Who's Who for specific services.