Degree Audit for Faculty & Staff
SZADARQ - Banner/DARS Audit Submission Form
Degree Audit for Primary Program:
- Requesting an audit for primary programs:
- Confirmation of request:
- Navigating to the "View Audit" screen:
- Selecting an audit for online viewing:
**NOTE: Even though there is a "Print" icon on this form, the degree audit is not printable unless your department has a network printer to Banner. You may print a student's audit via Faculty SeaNet from any printer.
- Viewing the online audit:
Degree Audit for Secondary Program:
- Requesting an audit for secondary programs:
**To view audit, follow the same instruction as for primary programs (see Step 7 above).
Running "What-IF" Degree Audits
- Selecting a Valid Degree Program:
- Searching for Valid Degree Programs:
- Selecting a valid Catalogue Year:
Note: The 'F' in front of the 'FDprog' and 'FcatlYT' indicate that these fields are 'what-if' fields. Also, 'what-if' minors can not be run in Banner.
A few "What-If" programs that might be helpful: When running any of these three "programs", you will enter the program name in the FDprog field and a catalog year in the FcatlYT. These programs are not catalog dependent, so any valid term in the FcatlYT field will work.
- TRANSFER: Produces the transfer evaluation
- ALPHALIST: Produces an alpha listing of courses for undergraduate students
- GRADLIST: Produces an alpha listing of courses for graduate students
QUESTIONS: Please contact Teresa Rodgers White in the Office of the Registrar if you get any error messages when viewing the degree audit.