Annual Give More in 24 Challenge!
The annual Give More in 24 Challege is quickly approaching. Please mark your calendars for Tuesday, April 19th! The first college with 100 alumni contributions will recieve a $10k award!
I Can Do It / Presidents Challenge Program
Saturdays, Feb. 6 - April 16
10 - 11:30 a.m.
UNCW Hanover Gymnasium
If you're interested, contact Dr. Sue Combs at email@example.com
One of the first BHAC research grants were awarded this fall to Dr. Cara Sidman! BHAC stands for National Consortium for Building Healthy Academic Communities. The purpose of the grant is to generate new knowledge to advance the science of academic wellness and create best practices to enhance and sustain well-being in institutions of higher learning.
contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The mission of the School of Health and Applied Human Sciences is to promote the health and wellbeing of all persons through exemplary preparation of Health and Human Sciences professionals, community engagement, and research. We will realize this mission through relentless pursuit of strategic plan that affirms our strengths, targets growth opportunities, and pushes us to excellence. At the foundation of this plan are a set of core values.
- Teaching. Learning. Excellence
- Superlative preparation of future leaders in the health and applied human sciences professions
- Stimulating learning environments characterized by pedagogical innovation, integration of cooperative and experiential learning, and promotion of scholarly inquiry and advancement
- Inter-professional/interdisciplinary collaboration and collegiality
- Powerful community partnerships and civic engagement activities that enhance the health and quality of life of those who reside in Cape Fear Region and beyond