contact us via email: email@example.com
The mission of the School of Health and Applied Human Sciences is to promote the health and wellbeing of all persons through exemplary preparation of Health and Human Sciences professionals, community engagement, and research. We will realize this mission through relentless pursuit of strategic plan that affirms our strengths, targets growth opportunities, and pushes us to excellence. At the foundation of this plan are a set of core values.
- Teaching. Learning. Excellence
- Superlative preparation of future leaders in the health and applied human sciences professions
- Stimulating learning environments characterized by pedagogical innovation, integration of cooperative and experiential learning, and promotion of scholarly inquiry and advancement
- Inter-professional/interdisciplinary collaboration and collegiality
- Powerful community partnerships and civic engagement activities that enhance the health and quality of life of those who reside in Cape Fear Region and beyond