COMMUNITY AND FOUNDATION PARTNERSHIPS
School of Health and Applied Human Sciences: Our Commitment to Community Engagement
Together We Make a Difference
The School of Health and Applied Human Sciences in the College of Health and Human Services affirms its commitment to community engagement through its many community partnerships and its commitment to infusing applied learning opportunities into our degree programs.
Our vision is to be a national and global leader in demonstrating how universities can serve and collaborate within their regions. We will achieve this vision by building sustainable relationships with regional and global partners that involve the mutually beneficial exchange, exploration, and application of knowledge, information, and resources in a context of partnership and reciprocity.
Community Engagement Values:
- Communicating our commitment to community engagement through leadership and collaboration
- Reciprocal mentorship of students, faculty, and community members and leaders
- Making a global impact through a regional focus
- Developing, preserving, and expanding sustainable partnerships with community members and organizations
- Understanding the relevance and importance of engagement in our community; whether we engage by leading or serving others
Some of our Community Partners:
For more information, please contact Dr. Chris Lantz, Director, at email@example.com 910-962-3250