Schwartz Hall - Interests
Men of Teal: Men's Leadership Floor
Schwartz Hall is home to two special interest housing communities. The first floor is the Men of Teal Floor. These men are offered specific supplemental programming to engage them educationally and socially with the other men on the floor and at UNCW. The third floor is the Wellness Floor for students who are interested in having additional programming opportunities that cover a wide range of wellness topics including nutrition, fitness, substance abuse prevention, and more. Follow the links to the left for each community to learn more about each community.
Planned Benefits and Activities:
- Reserved housing in Schwartz Hall located across from the Student Recreation Center and Wagoner Dining Center
- Move-in and Welcome Week activities
- Participation in Surf Camp instructional clinic
- Participation in Low and High Rope Courses, kayak trips, and more.
- Participation in intramural sports and attending University athletic events as a group
- Access to and direct support from key university staff
For More Information contact Tiffani Idol at firstname.lastname@example.org
More information and an application coming soon!